- Knowledge and proficiency in PHP 5, JQuery, and MySQL at least 2 to 4 years of experience is must.
- Experience in one or more PHP based CMS or frameworks like CodeIgniter, etc. will be an added plus.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must work independently or be part of a team as directed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing next generation web applications, products and websites in PHP- MySQL.
- Developing web applications using popular PHP frameworks and CMS like Zend Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Using best development practices, OOPS concepts, MVC architecture, and following coding standards.
- Dedication to delivering high quality work and adhering to timelines.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Send your updated resume at email@example.com